View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 07:43 AM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I think me has to change my mind a little here on John Edwards. I've been watching an interview of he and his wife on The Early Show this morning. It is quite impressive the care and concern he has for her. Her metastatic disease is just confined to her ribs for now which is not going to require a lot of treatment. I will have to take back my statement that he needs to stay home with her. It would be ridiculous for him to do so since the treatment for metastatic disease for such as she has is pretty straightforward and not toxic. They seem to be a lovely couple, great folks and truly have a passion about serving the country. I would actually like to hear more from him and what he believes in before I make any more judgement on him.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote