View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 01:14 PM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I am going to pay my taxes so I will have my child in that school. Now if I need to move to better my children and I did 18 years ago from Shreveport to Bossier then so be it. If someone wants to send their children to private or church school OK by me will just make more room for other students in public schools. I moved after my oldest came home from first grade using black slang in a mostly white school with a black teacher. Case by case I know but the trend did not look good and looking back what a great move. South Bossier Schools are one of the best kept secrets around. I wonder which one of the private schools is the best kept secret ??
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote