View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 10:15 PM   #5
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
I see your point, however..... Do you want to pay $10 for a Chee Burger Chee Burger just because the Government doesn't want to you get fat with high cholesteral. Perhaps cars should be taxed more to promote the use of bicycling and exercise to mandate better health. Where do we draw the line? Well, err I mean where does the Government draw the line? As it grows larger, we grow smaller...IMHO
That's what I'm talkin about. I was going to post to Tbell but you beat me. I personaly hate the smell of cigarettes, but this IS America, I don't care who smokes , that's their choice. What if they decide bottled water should be taxed heavily to help pay for obesity, I bet you workout folks would have something to say, and not to mention folks drinking Bossier water. By the way, you Greenies out there bottled water containers are the new big time roadside, waterway, landfill problem. Oh for the old big glass returnable bottle. I hope y'all see the irony in the what if.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote