View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 11:22 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Bob, I don't think you are unpatriotic for asking those questions. All I can say is that I don't think that we are privy to all the information that "intelligence" is privy to. So we must remember that we are "back seat drivers" when it comes to running the country. I also have a hard time bridging the divide between Al Qaeda and Iraq. I don't always see the connection. But that doesn't mean there isn't one. Just not that we know ofanyway. Either Iraq is a big mistake or a brilliant manover to save our country and way of life. I think it is too early to tell, after all, the first Islamic nuke has yet to detonate. I'm not sure how I might feel after that fact.

But at a very basic level, and I know this must sound pretty bad, but Isamic fundamentalists brought down two towers and they have payed the priced of lossing two Islamic fundamentalist countrys to democracy in return. (at least in theory - Afganistan and Iraq) Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, which is the only thing those evil b@stards understand over there. If they hit us again, then they should loose another facist country. They will get a clue quick enough after 4 or 5 countries before betting the farm..... KISS Keep It Simple Stupid... works for me.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote