View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 07:18 AM   #34
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Just a cheap copy or box cedar Abby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
My pictures come straight from NASA and cover a wide range of celestial bodies, furthermore, I don't need any false praise from a typical Christian piece of trash trying to make up for his past (and future) transgressions.

In layman's terms, get your A.D.D. under control and try some consistency, buddy.
I was not giving you any praise so do not flatter yourself. I was posting a photo of the real deal unlike your post. I can see why you like space so much it is quite fitting of a air head like you. There will come that time in which even a abnormal fellow like you will know God Created The Heaves And THE EARTH I hope for your sake you are not hunting for a drop of cool water at that time. Wake up buddy and smell the coffee the clock waits for nobody. What happened in your life to make you so full of hate ? It just pours from your key board. Bad childhood ? Some people blame it on that or just been burned so many times by the social light that you can not see any more. Well we are praying for you that God's will be done in your life and some times HE will let you go to the dogs for a while before you come back such as the Prodigal Son. No buddy you do not deserve any praise from anybody. You keep trying to prove God does not exist and I will keep praying you get your answer.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote