View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 12:06 PM   #7
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
>the problem, is the 16 and 17 year olds, driving and drinking.

How does a law that has nothing to do with 16 or 17 year olds an answer to that "problem?"
well.. talking about raising drinking ages or lowering drinking ages from 18-21 or 21-18 I really don't think has much to do with anything.
I suppose someone out there will make the argument that 21 year olds are more 'responsible' than 18 year olds.. The idea, being to keep 18 year olds off the road, drinking and driving.

I'm just saying, that I think even more of a problem, is the kids who are old enough to drive, but aren't old enough to buy beer anywhere, are getting the beer/alcohol anyway, and getting behind the wheel.

Not to mention I know plenty of 16 year olds who have no business behind the wheel of a car, regardless if they are sober or not.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote