View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 09:53 AM   #14
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
I have been a season ticket holder for awhile and this was THE best game I have ever witnessed in Tiger Stadium. I watched a recording last night when I got home and unfortunately TV did not do this game justice. You barely get a sense of how hard these guys were hitting each other out there. Another thing that was soooo awesome was Mike VI coming into the stadium. They played "Eye of the Tiger" and rolled Mike around the field and there were goosebumps on top of goosebumps. Usually a lot of people start leaving early. I only saw 4 people that I know for certain left the game. When it was announced that USC lost the whole stadium shook like it was surrounded by freight trains. I do not want to see LSU play this team again this year.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote