View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 06:29 PM   #15
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccentric
And one last note, perhaps if Bill Clinton had done jack-squat about terrorism in the 90's (did any of you see his complete meltdown when the topic was broached in an interview over the weekend?), President Bush would have been spared the mind-numbingly innane criticisms from the left for doing what we must to defend both America and the West from Islamic fascism today. But, as we all know, he was otherwise occupied....
I never blamed Clinton much for 9/11 until I heard him say in his own words "I tried to get Bin Laden and I failed... bla bla bla". In the 4 or 5 years that 9/11 was in the planning stages, most of those years were not under the Bush years. I guess it is fair to say that islamic fascism is a "bi-partician" issue. LOL
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote