View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 06:42 AM   #37
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Ok Brain if you are so funny and have a sense of humor give us your best joke...come on...do it...dare ya!

Ok, this one time, this guy challenged me to "beat him up" on a public forum. So I provided my phone number so we could set up a time and meeting place.

Well suddenly he's not so brave anymore. NOW he wants me to call HIM, so I call, we "chat", and settle on a date. 5pm 5/7/07 Betty Virginia Park. I hang up, content that we've reached an agreement.

So about 5 hours later I log on to the forum and I read that said individual is here telling everyone I threatened his family and is obviously having second thoughts about about our meeting because one of my X girlfriends went missing 6 months after we broke up, so naturally, I was the prime suspect.

Anyway, I call him back and ask if he intends to keep our appointment to which he replies "I don't think so"....

I'm telling ya, I never laughed so hard in my LIFE!!!
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote