View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 08:19 AM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Morning Al I am with you what the hell is a vacation. I live to serve the family and make sure they have their vacations. This dog gets a bone when I go fishing on the weekends and a bit of hunting in the winter. You have to grind, grind, grind at the grindstone............
Do you want some cheese with that whine boys??????????????

Now Isaac, do you CHOOSE to stay and work or do you CHOOSE not to go? I am quite sure that your family (wife and beautiful girls) would love to have a fun vacation with you. So, when are you going to take that lovely wife somewhere??????????????????????????????????