View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 08:36 PM   #10
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
1. I'm going to try and be more cynical and have less faith in my fellow man, but I'm not sure that's possible.

2. I'm going to try and drink more alcohol. 2007 was kind of a dry year.

3. I'm not going to vote in the Presidential election. I've been voting consistently since I was 18, but this year the field is so bad I think I'll sit it out.

4. I resolve to not impregnate my wife again. #3 is in the oven right now and that's it.

1. Just keep reading this board, you can do it! I have faith in you!

2. Hell Yeah!!

3. If you are going to throw away your vote, when WTF, vote for Ron Paul!! I would think the entertainment value alone would make it worth it to you.

4. Wow congrats. You should have posted a picture of your wife's bare belly with a big red ribbon tied around it and you would have won more prizes!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote