View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 07:06 PM   #28
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Leia View Post
So - Isaac - you are telling me that if the players looked more like Billie and less like Ana - that you would still be interested in the sport? I think not.
So - again while the rules are still the same - some of the reasons have changed!!
Been watching for years with a bunch of ugly females playing the sport. Look around sister and you will see the butch bunch. The guys look like guys should and I like watching them play too. So your wrong and welcome to the board where you will find out just how wrong you can be there are plenty of teachers here and no students Nice to see Ana on board she is one major hot tot !!!!! Major !!!! Kittens and cougars that is not fair now is it?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote