View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 09:30 PM   #34
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hey Rhertz, have you ever had your kids change your cell phone ring tone to a really embarrassing one and you didn't know it until it rang???????????

I was in Barnes and Noble one afternoon sitting there quietly reading a magazine when all of a sudden there is a loud fart noise that comes from my purse!!!! It was my cell phone! But everybody around looked at me. My kids had changed my ring tone to this very pleasant noise and then walked to the other side of the store and called me from their cell phone!

The kids haven't been seen since! jk
No fortunately I use Verizon which "crippled" its phones to only allow their ringtones. "Fart noise" is not currently in their list. Sometimes I just luck out.

But my kids do put Pug pictures on everyone's screen. I'm sure if they could make my phone fart at the same time, they would do it.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote