View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 08:53 AM   #5
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Yeah...he got famous. Famous for bein a murderin sack o' schit. He's brought great and everlastin shame and dishonor to his family. May his name never be spoken, and may he burn in hell for all eternity. Amen.
that makes way too much sense..

just read this..

Quote:
Mall shooter's suicide note: Now I'll be famous

A 19-year-old gunman who police said killed eight people and then himself at a Nebraska mall left a suicide note predicting the shootings would make him famous, his landlady said.
I understand having to report the news, etc etc.. but why couldn't they just say "Some idiot shot some folks at the mall then killed himself.. sport's are up next. "

but instead they'll plaster his name and picture everywhere, tell us all about his pitiful life, what drove him to it. yadda yadda yadda.

the idiot left a note "Now I'll be famous" and here they go..
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote