View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Interesting topic. I always thought Cain was heavily bearded (red hair?) while the Chinese don't have much facial hair. But I'm no scholar....

"one of those earliest rulers was known as the "Divine Agriculturist.....We have seen that the title of "Divine Agriculturist" was known in ancient Chinese history. Is it perhaps in memory of Cain, the first "tiller of the ground,"

I guess it's possible. Wasn't Abel a shepard, while Cain was an agriculturist? After being cursed to wander, where did he wander too? Africa? China?

"The Chinese were not the first inhabitants of the country in which they settled. Upon migrating to the Valley of the Yellow River they found aboriginal tribes already in possession and obtained the territory from them by conquest. These native tribes were pressed more and more south and west but were never exterminated."

Sounds similar to Amercian history 1000's of years later.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote