View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 04:22 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Do you worry about home invasion and crime ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I have lived in Spring Lake since 1999 (moved from one end to the other in 2005) and I can assure you property values are as high as they've ever been. Lots of younger folks are getting tired of driving way the hell out to St. Charles Place, Southern Trace, and Long Lake and are finding good values in Spring Lake. You can buy a lot more house in Spring Lake than you can in South Highlands or Pierremont (if you can even find one for sale).

The apartments are a problem, but they're fairly isolated from the rest of the neighborhood, there's not a lot of cross-traffic.
Just off of Line Ave where the riot took place a few years ago I see the nursery closed and lots of bars on windows over there on homes and businesses. Nice big pines and in the day and I went to Capt Shreve that was the hunting grounds but now when I cut thru to Out Back it look like a ghost town. I have watched it for the last 35 years and it just does not have
that shine it once had and the houses need help in some parts and I have noticed up by 70th they have built some new homes very large at that but anything near Line Ave is the war zone. Sad for me to see there where some
great times there.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote