View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 07:31 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Kramer, Coulter, and Imus should tell the PC people to

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Well it's a Gannett publication, what exactly would you expect? I mean if it was a conservative newspaper endorsing the GOP candidates, I might fall off my chair! Not ragging you, just saying that is like calling a sheep a sheep. Nothing usual there.

I've seen some pretty knarly forum posts over on the times and I haven't seen them delete any. The only thing I've seen them delete is Ann Coulter's column in retaliation for calling a democrat a derogatory term IMO. Sure looked like it anyway. Kramer, Coulter, and Imus have something in common, the same foot-in-mouth problem.
piss off and I think Ann pretty much did just that but the other two not only kissed ass but lost all respect from both sides of the issue. Ann Coulter calls them out as it really is and yes she takes some heat for it but you got to love the way she tells it like it is with no sugar
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote