View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 11:08 AM   #7
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Man
As the old school gets to old to go vote that is when. The jails are full of people that could be working and paying taxes instead of the working people paying for them to have three squares a day. Is pot worse than drinking ? I think that drinking kills a lot more people than pot. The people that look down there nose at people that smoke pot are the same people that have there nightly drinks and will tell you that you can not compare the two. I have talk to my kids about it and they have tried it and they are doing well in school and have jobs and pay taxes. In CA it is like a speeding ticket and in Alaska you can grow your own. Maybe if the Democrats take the White House in 08 things will change. I wonder how many people on Capital Hill smoke the stuff ?
Snow Man

I think things will change when the dems take over in '08. The nontaxpayers will get out of jail and most likely still not pay taxes (crime is not taxable). Pot, in my opinion, is no better nor worse than drinking. There will always be someone out there to abuse any and everything. I pay taxes and could less what people do on their personal time, as long as they don't impose their biases, will, and opinions on me......... like the pelosi's of the world.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote