View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 08:41 PM   #3
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Two Funnies!!

Once when my daughter was little she loved playing with My Little Pony. The pony had this tail that you could wind up real tight and then let go and put the pony down and she would spin or something. Well my precocious little blonde cutie winds that tail up and let's it spin right into Mama's hair. Not only was it painful I had My Little Pony hanging from my scalp!! We had to carefully remove it then cut a little bit of hair. I wonder if those are still around??
Another time this same precious angel had a spoonful of peanut butter and had on her new dress that she liked to spin around in so it would flare out like Cinderella. Well she made a very fast rotation and the blob of peanut butter landed...guess where? In my hair again! I should've started wearing protective headgear after those two episodes. This is my child that is her father made over so I often wonder if these were mere coincidences??

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote