Thread: Got a beef
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 07:44 PM   #43
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
I do agree with you Al that I would not keep frequenting an establishment that could not get my order correct. The problem I have with most fast food restaurants and their responsibility in getting my food order correct is that I have food allergies. If I ingest eggs or anything containing eggs, I stand a strong likelihood of having an anaphylactic reaction which is life threatening for me. So I feel strongly that they have a HUGE responsibility in getting that order correct when it is placed.
Agreed, T-Belle. Ya might just have the makins of a good law suit there if it ever happens...provided ya survive the allergic reaction! They should probably put a disclaimer on the packaging so as to minimize their liability.

My wife is severely allergic to poultry, extending even to fowl, yet she can eat eggs and dairy. Most peculiar!