View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 04:15 PM   #30
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
You are clearly a drug addict and don't understand that you are. Sad.

You state that even if a doctor who studies medicine who knows these drugs and their outcomes where on this board and what they could do to you that you would not listen so why do you want anyone to provide any information to you? You are not going to listen. You state you want first hand information. I gather this must come from someone who has clearly experienced them? So it would take an addict getting on here who has overdosed themselves, died, and been brought back from the dead to speak to you in order for you to understand? Those of us who have left with a family member that was addicted to drugs is not good enough for you? No, it's not because you want to continue to justify your use of the drug. You know it's wrong but because you are an addict and a smart one at that you are going to continue down this path until you self destruct. But don't worry, we are going to be sure today and pass along this information to the proper authorities. Don't be surprised when they come a knockin!!!!

You'll probably find that you aren't quite as smart as you think you are!!!!
It doesn't take addiction or death to have a bad enough experience with drugs to understand the adverse affects. Enjoy knowing that I've lost reason to believe anything you say and I should not hope to read or respond to you from here on out.