View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 07:14 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Look at the size of those logs I wonder how many people were killed as the result of a log rolling back down to the ground ? Mrs. Isaac's family were pioneers in the Dubach and Ruston area in logging. They would move in and build a mill and then log that area for years and then move the mill again. I have a black and white photo I will have to find of a spur off a RR track in Dubach eighty years ago. We have been very lucky to have had family members that have done a very extensive family tree on both sides that go back to the 1300's. Family Tree Maker is a great program for any of you that might want to learn more about your family. With the net like it is now it has been made even more user friendly.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote