View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 06:34 PM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett View Post
From what I can tell most here think crawfish are nasty critters. You eat lobsters not crawfish. There are crabs, shrimp and also fish here I am from South, LA and there isn't anything like it here. The shrimp taste like iodine out of 5 places one was ok. The fish, well I have to ask if it's fishy since I don't know most of the fish they have here I use to have flounders and red fish. I stick mainly to chicken and cow :-)
Hey Scarlett you might want to try the Grouper, Mahi, Tuna and Popeno are all very nice and should be very fresh caught where you live. I always see those bumper stickers in the Keys that say Lobsters hell we got Crabs
Great place to get some good seafood. Wish I was there in my boat watching the sunset with old Jimmy the Buffet and a nice adult beverage.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote