View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #4
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
I read about this last night and just shook my head. What else will pop up next?????? Gay's marrying gays wanting it to be legal? Husbands not wanting to pay for alimony because their ex wife just became a "man"? The gov't can tap my phone lines w/o my consent? It's illegal to smoke marijuana but you can get drunk 24/7/365 and it's legal? I can't leave my garbage can out by my curb 365 days a year or I will get a ticket!!

Nothing surprises me anymore with anything or any law that comes into affect. So much corruption out there we have no freedoms anymore period. What I can drive whatever car I want and work where I want is that freedom? I have to give the damn gov't 35% of my paycheck and I choose not to so I go to jail? That's not freedom!