View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 08:34 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You just pay your taxes in a different way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Now that would be wrong. You would think they would only pay taxes in the state of their team. It does suck to pay all the taxes to Louisiana and get no benefits. I think we should at least be able to send our children who graduate from a Louisiana school to a Louisiana university and be able to use T.O.P.S. but we can't. We pay a "school tax" over here and don't even send our kids to school here. That seems kind of wrong too, but at least there is no income tax in Texas. Also, they do not tax groceries here either!!! Texas is not sad now is it?
Called gas tax. All the miles you drive back and forth and wear and tear on your car and your time you pay to live in Texas Sista ! Well let us just say that Daddy Tacobelle pays I do agree that LA tax rates suck and it is all going to the greedy handed government to give to the dead beat people that will not work but do vote. I am not apposed to paying taxes on my gains but to pay property tax just because I own it they can come once a year and levee a tax on me. This is WRONG
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote