View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 04:44 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Although I agree with you I'm not sure the rest of the country is as confident about the 08 election. Alot of people are anti Bush from both parties now. It's a shame but people do seem to flee to the other side when the going gets rough! I sincerely hope the republicans can get a man with integrity as a front runner that is a viable candidate!
With all due respect Pokie Bush is not running in 08 I think the greedy democrats are making fools of themselves and are to stupid to know it. Time will tell.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote