View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 05:29 AM   #3
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
If I've threatened your family AND just got off the phone with you again ANd I'ma previous murder suspect AND I'm crazy

How come you aren't pressing charges ALREADY?

BTW, nice of you to brag to these people about showing up while crying on the phone to me about NOT showing up and calling the cops because some crazy guy is threatening your family after posting your contact information on a public forum. Can one of you ladies hand this guy a tampon, he seems to be having problems with his cooter.

You see folks, I don't care if you like Al more than you like me. It's because he lies to flatter you while I am brutally honest 100% of the time. It's the difference between someone being ashamed of who they are and someone being proud of who they are.

This guy tells you I've threatened his family because he's knows his mouth has gotten him into a situation his mouth can't get him out of. So he lies to you, says I'm crazy and refuses to show up for a fight when he provided his own contact information, dared me to call, and was allowed to pick the time, city, and location for out meeting.....under the condition that I didn't have to wait a week and waste a Friday night on him....I'm single, remember, Friday night isn't for fighting.

I really couldn't care less about his family. If they're stupid enough to stay with a gun-toting coward like him, that's their choice, this is America, and hopefully one of his kids won't pay the ultimate price one night for his cowardliness while they are sneaking out the window to see their boy/girlfriend.
Yup, you're a real pussy alright. Steppin into the boxin ring would've settled the matter once and for all, and legally. But thats not what you had in mind, is it? I would'nt have minded steppin into the ring with ya where I'd have been legally protected from prosecution, and so would you! I'd prefer to stay on the right side of the law and keep my job, my life, just the way it is. Thats the difference between you and me. You might not have anythin to lose but I sure as hell do. But THAT just makes ya an idiot...what makes ya a pussy is threatenin my family...ya crossed the line when ya did that. Then when last we spoke, ya first tried to lie about it (which was hilarious cuz it was only you and me talkin) then admitted that you DID threaten em, but that since it'd just be your word against mine nothin could be done about it. Aint that the truth? Yeah, it is! But tellin the truth aint your strong suit. I dont have any plans to change my cell phone number, so feel free to call me up again and leave more messages. Oh and BTW, I went ahead and filed that report with the police. You didnt block your number on that last call (though it was probably from a pay phone), but they have it on record anyway, along with that toughguy message ya left on my voice mail. OOPS!