View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 07:19 PM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I am a Sat morning kind of guy. That afternoon traffic sux big time. Oh how I love that Silver Queen Sweet Corn and sweet summer time onions with some lady cream peas !!! Oh almost forgot they sell some great whole wheat bread and add some honey to that and you got it going on
I can't wait until June 2nd Isaac. I forgot all about the lady cream peas!! How could I?? Yeah I'm even thinking of buying a deep freezer for the garage. I only have one unit right now in the kitchen. But good southern folks got to have a second unit or "deep freeze" on the patio or in the garage. I enjoyed this article as well and it has me thinking of long ago as a boy growing up in shreveport.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote