View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 04:53 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I do not think we have any deer hunters on this board. I will tell you that there is nothing like being deep in the woods when the sun comes up no matter if you kill a deer or not. I think killing the deer is just a reason to be out there and when you do score a nice deer it is just that little bit extra. 5:00 a.m. and off I go

Click image for larger version

Name:	11-16-06 Doe in a can 002.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	563.8 KB
ID:	1758

This will be the stand I will hunting this morning. Only four miles from the house. Killed two out of this stand last year still waiting on my first for this year
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote