View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 07:22 AM   #58
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Children of the Tares

I just watched your filth video and my it says wonders. You see young man even the dark side has their own way of worshiping their master. This is a free country and the purpose of this short clay life is to make our mind up as to which path we will take. I think that is called freedom of choice. It is for you to make up your mind what is best for you and no one else and the same goes for me I just picked a different direction that's all. I am a zealot as by definition because I have read the Bible more than once and I have studied for over 20 years and I KNOW what I believe and do not need a avatar or a preacher to tell me what to think. I study on my own. Now you choose to not like the Christian way of doing things that is fine I choose to not like the way anti-Christians do things either. So we agree to disagree. I have many friends that believe many things but none of them are attack dogs and for them I have respect not to push my views. Then there is always fox hole converts and I think we all know what that means. Calm yourself and go enjoy being with your people for your birthday at the concert and have a great trip. No more name game and I will stick to the subject when and if I have to address you in the future you do the same and show some respect for others around you it will make this forum much more fun.
Isaac-Saxxon
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote