View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 12:09 PM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
You are right. There is this guy, he has 7 kids ,by 4 different wivies. He supports none of them. There is only 3 now under age. All wives left because of abuse. He thinks if he doesn't sleep with the ex he should not have to support the kids. I think someone should make him get it sniped. If he ain't going to support them, he needs to stop bringing them in for others to support.
I vote for sniped They get one child and if that child does not get care then get them fixed and if they take care then they can have more but that is only a dream I know it would never happen. The man that put this boy in a cage could get the old fashion death by stoning and being cast on the dung hill
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote