View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 11:14 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
The "blind faith" answer.. that's always bad news.
You got it! Blind faith is a hard and difficult thing to deal with. (on all sides of all equations) Blind faith is what separates Christians from Muslims. That is, until God stands up and declares a winner.

Quote:
O.K. I'll give you that one for sake of argument... So when Bush stood on the aircraft carrier and declared "Mission Accomplished" why didn't we pull out then ??
Good point, and I'm sure Bush rue's the day he said that.

Quote:
Well if that's the case, why haven't we spent half the time/money/troops in Afganistan and surrounding area looking for BIN LADEN ?? as opposed to our cost in Iraq. Iraq does not = Al Quaida and Bin Laden.. There are people, factions.. nations in this world who want us dead a lot more than the people of Iraq do.
Hell I don't know. I said I don't have any real answers. Why didn't the earth quake take out Bin Ladin if he is hanging out in Pakistan? He could be in LA for all we know.. Doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies about our multi-billion dollar satellite network. LOL

Quote:
Apparently your answer sounds like .... We have to "Fight them over there" so we don't have to fight them here.. fine, lets freakin' go after somebody like Bin Laden, or Iran. Something we can all get a grip on .
Yep, that's about the way of it, as I see it.

Quote:
thanks for the reply..
Likewise!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote