Thread: Red River Revel
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 07:07 PM   #8
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyMattyChooChoo
Is the Benjy Davis Project any good? My wife and I are new to the area and she heard about them on the radio.
I've never seen them.. but you can check it out for yourself on their website
http://www.bdpmusic.com/main/
they describe the music like so:

Quote:
The skyrocketing Benjy Davis Project took flight in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in 2001. From humble origins as a folk-rock duo playing tiny clubs, today’s Benjy Davis Project has evolved into an innovative six-piece ensemble with hordes of loyal fans in the South and a burgeoning audience around America. These admirers are drawn to a sound that’s been aptly described both as "collegiate rock with a Southern influence" and "harmony-laden acoustic pop" for its eclectic blend of original material, the innocence and spontaneity of ‘60s rock, and the band’s roots in South Louisiana culture
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote