View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 06:11 PM   #48
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Isaac, you're right, I should not have made an issue of your spelling and for that I apologize...I was feeling a bit defensive and lashed out. Truth is I could'nt care less about spelling errors, and your points are well taken, even if I happen to disagree with some of them. As LateNight said, we've known each other for many years, and I know some of the others only to say hello to, but there is no reason why anyone should feel they can not speak their mind on this forum...there wont be any dog-piling. I'd also like to clear up something it seems you've misunderstood about my previous comments...I was never involved in the Vietnam war, as I was born in 67'. I was simply relating what I had been told of the battlefield life expectancy of the soldiers who did the same job I was trained to do, in that particular conflict. Further, I've never been in combat and have not the foggiest notion of what I would do were I to find myself in it. Just wanted to make that crystal.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote