View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:08 PM   #50
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Has armed resistance against the government worked once in the last 100 years in this country (or any other first world nation)? I think it stopped being a viable option about the time the tank was invented. I really don't see my 30-06 holding off the 82nd Airborne.

I'm a huge second Amendment supporter, but I wish "stand up for your gun rights" was associated with a better crowd than it currently is. We need better examples than Randy Weaver and David Koresh. Maybe just a couple that aren't insane.

Ahh, I forgot my car picture was on here. That pic of me in the car was in 1994. That black truck was an 87 (or maybe an 89?) but I got in 93. I bought a new car last month, another Japper one, although they're all pretty much made in America now. if you want a foreign-built car you have to buy a European one, a high-end Japanese, or a GM.

Last edited by joepole; 11-01-2007 at 10:20 PM.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote