View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 02:42 PM   #11
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Tivo has ruined me fore regular TV. It infuriates me to have to watch what is on at that exact moment (how dumb is that?) or to have to watch commercials.
LOL I know what you mean. I'm the say way, at our house we practically record everything on TIVO we plan to watch, even if the show is just coming on t.v... we'll let TIVO capture it for at least 15 minutes or so, so we can fast forward past the commercials

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Lol! Maybe I need to look into that then. Do they get a lot of channels? I'm obviously a Cartoon Network fan.
Whether it's a Tivo or a DVR, it's got nothing to do with channels.. that is dependent on your Cable, Satellite provider.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote