View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 03:44 PM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
It didn't have solid walls, just a frame made out of PVC pipe. Solid walls are better or rather I should say focus more energy. They are good for meditating for an hour or two, but you don't want to sleep in one of those. There have been some pyramid houses, but I think that would be too much for me.

What did I feel? Rested. I slept 4 hours a day and felt like I slept 8.. Heh, maybe I should make a new one! Oh, I'm sure my wife would love that! (NOT)
I know your wife would love for you to build her a pyramid and place it over your bed for extra energy and sharper razor blades too.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote