View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 08:10 PM   #29
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
I never saw Kansas, but I did see Boston a few years ago, finally, and it was pretty cool. I always wondered how they got that guitar sound, now I know its because they have, what 3 or 4 guitarists?? They also had a Giant pipe organ that took up the whole back of the stage- It sounded awesome!
Would that have been at the Texas Jam concert.. at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, TX ?

I saw that show.. got to see Boston. Went to several of those Texas Jam concerts, saw all sorts of good music.. Deep Purple, Van Halen, Scorpions, and plenty of those heavy metal bands of the 80's that came and went. white snake, great white, Rat, etc.. At that partcular show where Boston headlined, we also saw
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote