View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 10:23 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
The Trinity Blood series has finally ended on Cartoon Network. The series as a whole was ok at best, but I've seen far better storylines. In the end, the bad guy gets away and the hero picks up a new companion to follow him on his quest to beat the bad guy. The final battle was very Matrix, but terribly short.

They made Abel look very wicked in his Crusnik form in the end. Cain, the bad guy, looked more angelic. It's hard to believe he was such a demon. On top of all of this, Seth (pictured below) had to be my favorite character, yet there are only 2 fight scenes in the whole series which she took part in.

I think the series isn't bad for people who like the vampire genre, but I probably wouldn't watch it again unless I seriously had nothing better to watch.
Attached Images

AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote