View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 09:15 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthat
What were your more memorable gifts to give and get? And what do you want for Christmas this year? Do you give or get the same thing every year?
I want my kids to have a good Christmas foremost. Christmas is for them IMHO. But I do manage to get a box of Godiva chocolates every year.

As for memorable gifts, that would have to be gifts I received as a child. Lifesavers Books come to mind. We got those every year for at least a decade.

My dad and uncle like to remind us of the depression and how they would get an orange in their Christmas stocking. (and they were glad to get it!) It's a long way between an orange and a shiny new Playstation 3! One reason to be proud to be an American this Christmas. I'm sure there are places on this earth that offer little more than an orange still.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote