View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 05:24 PM   #10
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Having lived in South La, then Shreveport/Bossier and now S. Florida let me say I made more friends in Shreveport/Bossier in my 10 years there. I personally can't stand the public school system, the entire la system is always at the bottom and I have to agree. I never had the experience of a private school nor did my children but I feel you would get a better education if you went to a private school. As for traffic let me tell everyone, YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT NOT EVEN WITH DALLAS TILL YOU LIVED IN S. FLORIDA! When I lived in Bossier I lived 8 miles from my work and it took me 15 minutes to get there and that's going through the parking garage and in my desk. Here?????????????????????? It takes me to go 10 miles 30 minutes and I am not kidding. We have the worse traffic here and also the worse rage i have ever seen. I have had a few incidents already w/ the new yorkers.

As for diverse I totally agree its very diverse most are nice and most get along. It really depends where you live.

My favorite before I moved was the boardwalk it's very simliar to what I have here and I loved it. Very nice and clean.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote