View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 10:46 PM   #30
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Yes those slip n slides are just an accident waiting to happen but a fun one at that! My parents hated how it killed the grass too.

I remember the super stuff being pink but I had forgotten you have to mix it up an wait and wait for it to gel!

As for the lawn darts I remember my dad and his friends having these big lawn dart tournaments on holidays and thinking that was cool to watch those giant darts go sailing across the sky! We played with them too...it's amazing we are all still here to talk about these so called toys from our past!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote