View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 10:03 AM   #15
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
It's hard to approach this topic, and not sound .. I don't know racist ?
But like you said.. and even "Al" touched on this topic when he mentioned what happened to SouthPark Mall.

It seems there was a few shootings around South Park Mall, and business took a nose dive out there. I'm not sure how business down at the "Red River District" ever was, but I know they had a drive by shooting down there some time ago. I'm sure business suffered.

Bottom line, the owners of the Boardwalk and store owners are going to to try to protect their investments any way they can. There will be those of us who appreciate a 'safe' 'family oriented' place to shop and dine, and there are those of us who are going to despise having any of our freedoms removed, such as wear clothes in a GOOFY way :-)

Walking around at the Boardwalk is strange, I feel like I'm in another city, so nice and clean. Now that it's starting to get cooler, I'll probably spend some time down there every now and again.
Honestly no matter how you approach this it will sound racist heck just say White Entertainment Network you will be a racist!!!

This is a fact about the dress code you have to draw the line somewhere. You can wear short skirts ladies and look cheap a'hem but you can't wear pants down to your ankles. GO figure!!! I am totally against the baggy saggy pants understand but in todays society people judge us on our appearance it's human nature. So dress cheap or ghetto you will be judged and labeled.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote