View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 07:44 PM   #24
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot

Remember what we all agreed upon over 200 years ago, that laws would be made FOR the people, and BY the people. If you are unsatisfied about laws you are forced to obey, speak out, rather than cowering in your hole (which is getting even smaller by the amount of police presence lately) and allowing our government to overtake us.
The government is more powerful than we are so how do you win? You can speak up all you want but are you heard? As a middle class person and I believe most of us here are this, we pay the most in taxes. I feel middle class pay for everything the rich get richer and the poor get richer but the middle class stays the same.