View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 01:26 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You lost me there. What dragon are you referring to?

Dear Tomoshibi, I feel like I know just after three post You sound well versed in being a pagan and proud of it. If you would like to know about "The Story of Bel and the Dragon" it can be found on page 363 of the "Apocrypha" by Edgar J. Goodspeed along with many other great writings.These are books not canonized in the King James Bible. Makes for a great read and very spiritual. Who was "that old Dragon" is this the man "Ish" that deceived the whole world ?
Isaac-Saxxon

Question ? Is there a special meaning to your Avatar name "Tomoshib" ? I tried and I did come up with some ideas as to what it means but nothing for sure.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote