View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Mc Donalds at Linwood and Bert Kouns

A friend sent this to me

Yesterday (10.07.2007) I went to McDonald’s on the corner of Linwood and Bert Kouns Industrial Loop to grab my son and daughter a happy meal. I asked for a plain hamburger, no cheese, just meat and bread for my son. I failed to check it and got home and found that it had cheese on it. This was my fault for not checking so I went back up there and purchased another happy meal, asking for the same thing; Hamburger, no cheese, just meat and bread.

As I began to drive off I thought I would check it before leaving the parking lot, of course they put cheese on it again, so I parked and went inside to ask them to fix it. As soon as I walked in the manager noticed me and made the comment “They put cheese on it, didn’t they?” I said “Yes”. She apologized and told the workers in the back to make a hamburger no cheese, just meat and bread.

I was standing where I could see the cooks and noticed one of the workers hold the bottom bun and meat patty up to a co-worker beside him. The co-worker spit on the meat, and the other worker put the top bun on and prepared to wrap the burger up. I remained calm and told the manager what I had seen.

All the other workers started laughing and joking about this, the manager told them to make a new one. I watched again as the cook removed the top bun placing it back in the bin to be used again, doing the same with the meat patty. He then proceeded to pull the exact same patty from the bin and used the same top bun that he had just removed from the burger.

At this point I mentioned to the manager as she handed me the new burger what I had just seen, informed her that I would be placing a call to the regional manager…

I can only imagine what they would do to a customer who had more to say then just a simple “Yes” when asked if there order was not correct.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote