View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 06:22 AM   #44
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I'm not the one who will be judging. However, Just because it feels right to you to do it or there is law governing how it should be done does not mean it is right. It seems like me, you and Isaac are the onely ones here. where are you Isaac out bible thumping on other blogs....
Pretty hard to have such a staunch view of abortion and make the claim that you aren't passing judgment. I mean wasn't the entire purpose of the photo to show that, in your opinion, abortion isn't "right"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac
There is war and it is ugly and people die and innocents die too and I am not for the innocents getting hurt but it happens. Americans do not use innocents to hide behind to fight the evil forces of this world do. I do consider unborn children innocent. Yes they get killed too and neither is a good thing.
Who said abortion was good? My implication is that it's not always wrong to kill...and it would appear that you readily agree.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote