View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 06:41 PM   #3
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Do you feel it's ok for whites and blacks, spanish and black, white with spanish or any other races to mix and have children?

I understand your meaning here, but for the sake of accuracy, lets change the word "spanish" to "hispanic" or "latino". The people of Spain are European whites.
My children are mixed. Im white and their mother is either hispanic or native American...maybe a bit of both. I think times have changed enough that most enlightened people realize its a matter of love, compatibility, and personal choice. These days, there are so many mixed race celebrities, athletes and other role models that the stigma has all but disappeared.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote