View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 05:21 AM   #65
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
I think your basic problem is that you're not articulate enough to express yourself with anything resembling precision. Its either that or you're posting before you've assembled your thoughts into anything resembling a cogent argument. I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt and assume its the latter. A certain amount of accuracy is expected, Brain, but I guess we'll just have to settle for your best efforts.
Actually, as you clearly indicated on post #23 of the Online Predator thread, the problem is you take phrases out of context rather than reading the ENTIRE sentence. Just as much an indication of your intelligence as writting in slang.....unless one is to believe you intentionally misrepresent the writings of others and are playing dumb....

...I really don't know, but the end result is the same every time. You have an inaccurate description of what the author is trying to say and start arguing moot points. Then it takes you TWO DAYS to figure out what's going on because you are not reading ENTIRE posts.

Like I said, I've seen what passes for intelligence over here....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote