View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 04:18 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You make me laugh when you use the term zealots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I have absolutely no problem with the proposed law.

You know it's not unheard of for someone to be pro-choice and not condone abortion at the same time

It's called freedom of choice....as in not trying to force my opinions onto others. A concept zealots like yourself simply can't grasp.
I have zeal for what I believe to be moral and correct. You too have zeal for what you believe so what is wrong with that ? You are anybody's dog that wants to hunt with you. Go with the wind young man. If it feels good just do it after all it is your choice and choice is what it is all about to you. Wake up call might just come to late for a man of the world like you.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote